Sunday, July 6, 2014

Benjamin at 8 months

Ben is 8 months old. I can't believe it. I honestly feel like we just moved to Folsom. And that Ben was just born.

Ben. I expected him to be a holy terror, because Luke was such an easy baby. Except for still not sleeping through the night consistently, he's probably an even better baby than Luke. He is so easy going and happy all the time.

His latest tricks include crawling, clapping, and waving hello. He pulls himself up to a stand and is trying oh so hard to walk along things. He loves his binky and playing with the springy door stops on our doors and with the garbage can. He has his 2 middle bottom teeth. He likes to gnaw on apples and has a hearty appetite. Now that he is mobile, he follows Luke wherever he goes. Ben wants to be part of the action, and the action almost always includes what Luke is doing. I have high hopes for their being good friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment