I think Easter is way more fun if you have children. Or parents who dote on you. Since both of us are too old to have our parents send us Easter presents and since we don't have any kids, Easter was fairly anti-climatic from a secular perspective. We did have a wonderful program at church and it was a great reminder of the Resurrection of the Savior. I am so grateful for His sacrifice and for the blessings it brings in my life.
Did you know that Easter candy is ridiculously cheap the day after Easter? Jason popped out of bed early Monday morning and went to the grocery store. He came back with $50 worth of candy, for which he only paid $10.
 |
| We'll be eating this for at least a month (I hope longer...) |
Yea, I know! I bought TONS of candy the day after Easter! That's the best time to buy!
ReplyDelete