| This has nothing to do with solid foods. But he woke up from a nap like this and Jason thought he looked just like one of those little old-fashioned Dutch girls. Not that our son is a girl... |
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Solid Food
Luke is always hungry. Always. And he has yet to sleep through the night. Not because he isn't tired, but because he is hungry. So we've started feeding him solid foods. We tried for the first time on his 3 month birthday, but it didn't turn out so well. I followed the directions on the rice cereal box, but it was practically milk, it was so liquid-y. So we tried again last night and it went much better. I made the rice cereal more the consistency of store-bought baby food and Luke ate everything I made! Granted, it was only 1-2 tablespoons, but he ate it all. At first, he seemed really confused, like he didn't realize I was giving him food. He is figuring it out though. We're going to give him solids before bedtime from now on, as part of Operation Sleep Through the Night. It didn't work last night, but I'll keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats on your parents mission call and that's great you got to bless the baby with everyone. Good luck on your op.
ReplyDelete